Engineered with convection heating and built with a ceramic, glass and stainless steel air path, the new ArGo from Arizer is designed to compete with the DaVinci IQ and the Storz & Bickel Mighty. And it's one of the best portable dry herb vapes on the market, delivering optimal vapor in a handheld size that makes it truly portable. Crafted with borosilicate glass mouthpieces that keep the vapor cool and pure, this vape features an adjustable and retractable pop top that provides easy access to the glass tubes. The Argo also comes equipped with an OLED display and provides total user control, including precision temperature control, brightness settings, customizable notifications, adjustable timers, and the ability to toggle between Celcius or Farenheit displays. Designed with a wide temperature range of (from 112° F - 428° F), the ArGo provides the user with custom vaporization and flavor profile exploration. Powered by an easily interchangeable 18650 battery, the device has pass-through charging, making it perfect for on the go use.
How To Use
- Load the mouthpiece by dipping the end of it in your herb supply, gently tap it to loosen the herb so that air can pass through.
- Place the weed-filled end into the ArGo and press down the top of the device so that the mouthpiece is exposed.
- Power up the device by holding down the plus and menu buttons simultaneously.
- Use the plus and minus buttons to select the desired temperature.
- The ArGo will beep twice once the selected temperature is reached, inhale from the mouthpiece for vaping satisfaction.
Material: Dry herb
Heat Time: 90 seconds
Temp Settings: Custom set, with a range of 112°F to 428°F
Charge Time: 4 hours
Dimensions: 3.2” height x 2" width x .94" depth
Battery: Interchangeable 18650 lithium ion battery
Warranty: 2 years
In the Box
About the Brand
Canadian manufacturer Arizer is known for pushing boundaries in the vaporizer industry. The Extreme Q, released in 2011, put the brand on the map. The same year they released the Solo vaporizer, which is notable for having luxuries not seen in portable vapes, including an extra wide chamber and a borosilicate mouthpiece. Innovations like these have allowed Arizer to consistently rank as the best on the market in terms of affordability, performance, and flexibility.